Q. WHAT IS A CRIME PREVENTION SURVEY ?
A. A crime prevention survey is a professional review of your home and property to idenitfy areas that need safety and security improvement.
The survey is conducted by a trained professional. We do a thorough on site review and inspection of your home and property. We document our findings in a report listing the areas of weakness and liability. We then cite the changes you need to make to properly secure your home.
The benefits of a crime prevention survey are many;
1. The survey points out areas of vulnerablity, and we provide you with concrete solutions to these problems.
2. Many insurance companies provide a premium discount to homes that have a survey and then make the changes suggested.
3. You will know your home is as safe as it can be.
4. A survey can uncover hidden dangers in your home and property that often go unoticed, such as broken locks, malfunctioning alarm systems, unsecured windows and basement access points, faulty electric wiring and many other problems.
5. Taking a pro active approach to your home security gives you the peace of mind that you will not be a victim of crime in your own home.
Once you receive the report our experts go over the list with you, piece by piece, so you have a full understanding of what was found and what needs to be done.
If security upgrades of any kind are needed, we can do the work or we will work with who ever you choose to do the work. Once the report is done you keep it. When the recommendations are complete we will come out a reinspect to make sure they items were fixed properly.
A residential burglary takes place every 15 minutes in America. Don't be a victim.
Our fee of $300.00 covers the entire process, from inspection and report to review of the findings and follow up inspection. You are not alone.
Call today and lets see how safe you really are. 732-600-8976